|White Tunic Dress|
Hi darlings, Today’s look features a charming white tunic dress from Vicidolls. This dress is the perfect transitional piece because it is designed to be layered with other pieces such as a coat, moto jacket or blazer. You can create so many looks with this classic piece which is something I look forward to when Spring weather finally kicks in. Still, I love wearing the dress as is. By itself, it has a clean, sophisticated look. Not to mention, the flirty handbag by Free People adds a cool pop! Who else loves Tunic Dresses as I do? Tunics are fun and versatile, they are great for a simple fresh Summer look or a statement piece for Fall/Spring. Transitional pieces are always the best! Hope you guys enjoy this look!! Xo, K
|read full article|
Tyra Floral Silk Tunic DressSaloni
- Original site
- Tunic dresses
- Styled with a ruffled hem, Saloni's Tyra tunic dress is crafted of white and multicolored floral-pattern silk crêpe de Chine.
- Banded collar. Gathered at shoulders. Self-belt. Side on-seam pockets. Elbow-length sleeves. Shoulder yoke and gathers at back.
- 36" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Concealed button-front closure.
- Available in White/Multi.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 2.