|Get A Headstart On Spring With These Polka Dotted Tops|
Photo via: Unconscious Style If you associate polka dots with the party dresses or hair bows you wore as a pre-adolescent, it's time to rethink the surprisingly modern print. After popping up repeatedly on the Spring runways, we were offered a variety of ways to wear polka dots. One of our favorite ways to sport it is in a blouse. Shop 7 of our favorite polka dot printed tops below and get prepared for the new season. Get the look: + Roe + May Ellie Top + AFRM Scarlett Tie Front Crop Top + Nasty Gal In The Spotlight Wrap Top + Topshop Polka Dot Tie Front Blouse + Roxy Dot Ruffle Blouse + 4SI3NNA Tie Front Bell Sleeve Top + Topshop Shadow Spot Print Wrap Blouse
|read full article|
Splice & Dice Twisted High Neck TopRed Carter
- Original site
- The view may be stunning, but no one is seeing it because all eyes are on you in this sizzling swimwear!
- Swim top in a lovely solid that can easily pair with a range of printed or solid bottoms.
- Round neckline over a keyhole bodice with twist accent.
- Removable contour pads provide support and shape.
- Racerback styling.
- Slip-on design.
- 73% nylon, 27% spandex.
Lining: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Hand wash, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.