|Get A Headstart On Spring With These Polka Dotted Tops|
Photo via: Unconscious Style If you associate polka dots with the party dresses or hair bows you wore as a pre-adolescent, it's time to rethink the surprisingly modern print. After popping up repeatedly on the Spring runways, we were offered a variety of ways to wear polka dots. One of our favorite ways to sport it is in a blouse. Shop 7 of our favorite polka dot printed tops below and get prepared for the new season. Get the look: + Roe + May Ellie Top + AFRM Scarlett Tie Front Crop Top + Nasty Gal In The Spotlight Wrap Top + Topshop Polka Dot Tie Front Blouse + Roxy Dot Ruffle Blouse + 4SI3NNA Tie Front Bell Sleeve Top + Topshop Shadow Spot Print Wrap Blouse
|read full article|
Pro Hypercool Tank TopNike
- Original site
- Nike Size Guide
- Turn up the heat on an otherwise everyday workout with the intense Pro Hypercool Tank Top.
- Fitted to hug the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Dri-FIT™ technology wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Strategically-placed mesh increases breathability in high-heat zones.
- Scoop neckline.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Open-hole back design spells out "NIKE".
- Flat seams reduce chafing and irritation.
- Straight hemline.
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex.
Mesh Panels: 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in