|Crop Top and Jeans–I’m ready for spring!|
|Curvy Girl Chic|
Who else is ready for spring?? It’s suddenly freezing here in So Cal but I don’t even care–I’m definitely over winter dressing at the moment! I shared this crop top and denim look over on IG and I think you guys are ready for warm weather, too! I got so many questions about the look (especially this crop top!) so I figured I’d post all the details here! The floral top is a recent find from Forever 21+. I’m in the size 3X here, but I like my crop tops on the looser side and definitely could have sized down to a 2X, so I’d say it fits true to size! The boyfriend jeans are from Silver Jeans, and are the Sam fit. It looks like this exact style is sold out online, but similar ones are available here and you can snag 20% off using this link until 3/6/18. The bamboo bag is my newest obsession from Cult Gaia (I’m so late to the party, I know), and a bit pricey but so cool! You can snag a 10% off code if you sign up for their emails. Shoes are past season from Target! Outfit Details: Forever 21+ top :: Silver Jeans Sam boyfriend jeans (similar) :: Cult Gaia Ark bag :: Target heels (similar) :: Outfit Details: Forever 21+ top :: Silver Jeans Sam boyfriend jeans (similar) :: Cult Gaia Ark bag :: Target heels (similar) :: The post Crop Top and Jeans–I’m ready for spring! appeared first on Curvy Girl Chic.
|read full article|
Dry Training TankNike
- Original site
- Nike Size Guide
- Eliminate distractions and get to work in the technical Dry Training Tank.
- Regular fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Dri-FIT™ technology wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Scoop neckline.
- Sleeveless design allows arms complete range of movement.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and irritation.
- Brand emblazoned across chest.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in