|Get A Headstart On Spring With These Polka Dotted Tops|
Photo via: Unconscious Style If you associate polka dots with the party dresses or hair bows you wore as a pre-adolescent, it's time to rethink the surprisingly modern print. After popping up repeatedly on the Spring runways, we were offered a variety of ways to wear polka dots. One of our favorite ways to sport it is in a blouse. Shop 7 of our favorite polka dot printed tops below and get prepared for the new season. Get the look: + Roe + May Ellie Top + AFRM Scarlett Tie Front Crop Top + Nasty Gal In The Spotlight Wrap Top + Topshop Polka Dot Tie Front Blouse + Roxy Dot Ruffle Blouse + 4SI3NNA Tie Front Bell Sleeve Top + Topshop Shadow Spot Print Wrap Blouse
|read full article|
0613 Poly Slub Jersey TopRoper
- Original site
- Roper Sizing Guide
- Take your style to the next level with this modern Western-fashionable top!
- Relaxed fit in a pullover design provides supreme style with lively embroidery across front and exaggerated collar.
- Lightweight and airy poly-slub jersey fabrication.
- Cowl neckline.
- Long sleeves.
- Split side vents.
- Straight hem at tunic's length.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash, dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in